Nurse Practitioner Job In Colorado
Nurse Practitioner - Sleep Medicine Job in ColoradoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join the growing team of Advanced Practice Providers with Banner Health in Northern Colorado!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Advanced Practice Providers in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Nurse Practitioner to join our highly trained team of Pulmonologists and Critical Care Intensivists as we develop and grow our Sleep Apnea Program. Our NP will perform sleep assessments and physical examinations, and help manage new and established patients in an outpatient setting.
- DEA with prescriptive authority required
- Experience in sleep medicine, pulmonology or neurology preferred
- Position open to experienced NPs and new grads with desire to wok and train in sleep medicine and pulmonology
- High comfort level working with EMR (Cerner experience a plus)
- Ability to manage and interpret data related to sleep medicine with comfort level working in Excel formats
- M-F | 8-5 | No call - work schedule to include coverage at clinics in Ft. Collins, Loveland and Greeley
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
• Paid time off plans
• Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
• Financial savings resources
• Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
• Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.