Geriatric Medicine Job In Snellville, Georgia
Geriatric Opportunity in NE Atlanta, Georgia!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Haley: Sign in to view
Well-established busy practice in a fast growing community with easy access to Atlanta currently looking for a Family, Geriatric and/or Internal Medicine physician to join our team of dedicated providers.
• Conduct routine check-ups to patients
• Conduct minor surgical procedures
• Review incoming reports (e.g. labs, x-ray, EKG, ultrasounds, etc.)
• Supervise other health-care workers, mid-level practitioners, Medical Assistants, technicians, etc.
• Participate in peer review, quality assurance and other clinical meetings
• Shared on-call services between other providers
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
• Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
• Opportunity for partnering after 2-3 years
• Competitive benefits including 401K, profit sharing, paid CME, paid Malpractice, paid time off, health, dental and life insurance available.
Outpatient only- Monday- Friday 8:00- 5:00
EMR- EClinical Works
Gwinnett County is one of the nation´s most rapidly growing areas and is considered one of Atlanta´s most desirable locations. The area offers excellent educational opportunities, lovely and affordable homes, wonderful cultural and recreational activities, and an incredible array of stores, shopping malls and restaurants. In addition, the many amenities and activities of downtown Atlanta are just minutes away.
Eastside Medical Center, located in Snellville, Georgia, is a 327-bed, full service, acute care hospital. The facility serves the eastern suburbs of Atlanta and Gwinnett County, one of the fastest growing counties in the US. Eastside opened a new, state of the art, 17-bed Joint & Spine Pavilion during 2009 and is now further expanding/developing the service line with the spine center. Additionally, a $13M emergency room expansion and new medical office building (that will house the spine center and accompanying specialties) are currently under construction. The North end of the campus is also being developed to make way for a $75M tower expansion.