Gastroenterology Job In Pennsylvania
Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Western Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2423907Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The hospital comes equipped with an endoscopy suite and full support staff. Compensation for this position is very lucrative and it offers loan repayment as well. ERCP is required, and candidates also need to be either board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital employed
- Replacing provider who retired
- Brand new facility next to hospital
- Work out of 1 location
- Joining 3 other gastroenterologists
- Highly lucrative compensation
- Loan repayment available
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.