Geriatric Medicine Job In Michigan
Geriatric/Palliative Care Option on Beautiful Lake MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Employed arrangement with LifeCircles, offering a competitive salary and terrific benefits.
- Work closely with the center's team of professionals to help ensure that all participants have the opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest, while still residing within their own homes.
- Having just a few clinic visits per day ensures the chance to spend needed quality time with each individual to help formulate and execute their own specific Life Plan.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Palliative care training or experience a plus!
About LifeCircles: Our primary focus is on proactive measures to maintain the functioning and well-being of our participants, allowing them to remain in their homes. At LifeCircles PACE, we work as a team with our participants and family members acting as a central part of the team. Along with the participant, the Interdisciplinary Team creates an individualized plan of care (called a ?Life Plan?) to address specific needs. All Medicaid and Medicare Benefits are covered. Our innovative program includes a multitude of services to help achieve the above directive in every case possible.
For additional details and to arrange an interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1709-74275
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.