Pediatrician Job In Wyoming
Pediatric Group in Wyoming Seeking Future PartnerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join a private practice pediatric group
- Partnership waiting after one year
- Traditional practice with minimal inpatients
- Busy and dynamic practice
- Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, 4 work days
- Call will be 1 in 4, paid extra for call
- Approximately 450 births/year
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity
- Comprehensive benefit package, including 4 weeks vacation and 1 week CME
Laramie is home to the University of Wyoming. The city does not have corporate state income tax, personal state income tax, state inheritance tax, or manufacturing tax or equipment sales tax. It also has low property tax, worker?s compensation rates, and operating costs.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.