General Surgery Job In Wisconsin
Experienced General Surgeon Needed in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2424308Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice this Wisconsin city. This area is the economic and industrial hub of the area, and its growth is fueling a dynamic revitalization of the city.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new general surgery job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Access to a da Vinci Robot
- No trauma
- Advanced laparoscopic procedures
- Vascular training preferred
- BC or BE in general surgery
- Flexible schedule with 1:5 call
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.