Radiation Oncology Job In Carlsbad, New Mexico
Radiation Oncology Opening in Carlsbad, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Carlsbad Medical Center is a 115-bed facility located in Southeastern New Mexico. Carlsbad is an endlessly growing family friendly community offering a variety of activities including Carlsbad Caverns, a river walk, golf, and many more.
Carlsbad Medical Center Looking for Passionate Radiation Oncologist ready to make Carlsbad their family’s new home:
- Employed Opportunity with Established On-site Practice
- Ideal candidate is Ready to Market and Stay Active in the Community
- Growth Potential with New Providers Coming into the Market
- Cancer Support Group and Medical Oncologist are local
- Call Coverage not Required
- All Necessary Equipment Available
- Experienced Providers Strongly Preferred
ABMS/AOA Board Certified or Board Eligible with Certification in Process Preferred
Compensation Package could include:
- Employment Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- Carlsbad , located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley, is in the southeast corner of New Mexico, 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, Texas, 210 miles from Las Cruces, N.M., and 275 miles from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Population of Carlsbad 25,625/ county 51,658
- Carlsbad offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing and Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle
Carlsbad Medical Center is a full-service, 127-bed community-oriented hospital located in Carlsbad, N.M. The hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), provides services including Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis) In-Patient Rehabilitation and Transitional Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiopulmonary Services, Laboratory, Diabetes Self-Management Center, Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Services, Diagnostic Imaging, OR/Surgical Services, Dietary Services, Outpatient Surgery, Education Department, Pharmacy, Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Institute, Women's Services and Hospitalists.