Anesthesiology Job In Indiana
Hospital in Indiana Hiring a General Anesthesiologist CPH# JOB-2424133Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and seven weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a pension plan and profit sharing, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. It has a diverse economy, plenty of culture, and a nice small-town atmosphere.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an anesthesiology job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Medical supervision and personally performed anesthesia
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- No call options available
- Relocation assistance and life insurance
- Pension plan and profit sharing
- Malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.