Family Medicine Job In Hartford, Connecticut
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
Hartford County in Brief
Located in the north central part of Connecticut, Hartford County is best known as the home of the state capital, Hartford. Another claim to fame is in Bristol, home of ESPN. A sense of community and history define this diverse, family-friendly county, which has a high quality life reflected by vast public parks, high-ranked education systems, and aggressive economic development.
The Hartford County File
- Education. The schools in Hartford County have a reputation for excellence; many students score at or above Connecticut Academic Performance Test proficiency levels.
- Real Estate. Hartford County offers real estate options at all budget levels, from affordable starter homes and condos to vast country estates.
- Family. Hartford County is an excellent place to raise a family given its focus on education and the availability of many child-friendly activities.
- Culture. Hartford County offers a rich and varied cultural scene, including numerous art galleries, museums, theaters, music venues and restaurants.
- Recreation. Hartford County residents have access to numerous parks and golf courses as well as the oldest continuously operating amusement park in North America, Lake Compounce.
- Weather. Hartford County enjoys a temperate, four seasons climate.
Hartford County Fun Fact
One of Bristol’s nicknames is the Bell City, because the city has a history of manufacturing innovative spring-driven doorbells.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.