General Surgery Job In New York, New York
New York-based Private Practice Is Seeking A General SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Located on the north shore of Long Island, join the?current three board certified General Surgeons practicing in an upscale private community setting.?
- Well-qualified BC/BE surgeon graduating from an accredited program who wishes to work reasonable hours.?
- Three Village area is a beautiful area with access to both private and parochial schools.
- Either be fellowship trained in laparoscopic surgery or have had extensive laparoscopic training during their residency.?
- Work approximately 40-50 hours/week, take call one day per week as well as a 1:5 ratio for the weekend on-call schedule.?
- Salaried position with the future opportunity for partnership.?
- Full compensation package consisting of a competitive salary, health insurance (medical and dental), pension, CME allowance and a generous vacation schedule.
- Affiliated with 3 different hospitals?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.