Join one of the most recognized and fastest growing jmulti-specialty groups in Illinois! Springfield Clinic seeks an exceptional board-certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Family Physician for the Springfield Lincoln Clinic. With more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners, practicing in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients throughout the central Illinois region. The physicians and surgeons of Springfield Clinic continue to lead the way in medical technology and innovation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $300.000+ income potential with partnership
- Signing bonus
- Retention bonus (end of Year-1 and Year-2)
- 2-year income guarantee including comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Loan Repayment
- Production bonus potential
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- Join 4 Primary Care physicians: (1 FM,1 IM/PED, 2 OB)
- 2 Advance Practice Providers
- 1 LCSW
- An average of 20 to 25 FM patient visits daily per provider
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Hospitalist program
- 24-hour Tele Nurse Service
- On call for hospital nursery; 1 week in every 9 weeks
- Specialty Outreach Program provides comprehensive medical and surgical care
- May live either in Lincoln or Springfield which is about 30 minutes away.
Springfield Clinic – Nationally recognized
for consistently delivering high quality care from the AAAHC, NCQA, ASGE, AMGF, NAPBC and QOPI.
Springfield Clinic’s established one million patient population provides a substantial income with an excellent work/life balance. Find out more about us.
An Idyllic blend of past and present,Lincoln offers its own cultural landscape as well as a central location for travel to Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur, Chicago, and St. Louis. Home to both private and public schooling opportunities. Local attractions also include art and theatre scenes as well as an agricultural sector.
To learn more please contact:
VP Client Services
Please reference Position ID 161161 when responding.