Family Medicine Job In New Britain, Connecticut
Family Medicine Physician Job in New Britain CT CPH# JOB-2447905Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small city, among the southernmost of the communities encompassed within the Hartford-Springfield Knowledge Corridor metropolitan region.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine physician
- Full-time outpatient
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with one later evening per week
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- CME and vacation time off
- All medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.