Anesthesiology Job In Worcester, Massachusetts
AnesthesiologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Karen Block: Sign in to view
- competitive compensation
- 8 weeks of PTO
- company paid malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and benefits including health, life, dental and disability insurance
Worcester in Brief
The "City of Seven Hills" and "Heart of the Commonwealth" is located in central Massachusetts about 45 miles west of Boston. The third largest city in New England, Worcester has a vast and interesting history and culture and a rich ethnic texture. It offers to warmth of a small town and the convenience of a thriving city.
The Worcester File
- Education. The Worcester Public Schools are one of the finest urban school systems in New England.
- Real Estate. Worcester's housing market offers everything from luxury estates on wooded lots to more affordable homes and townhouses.
- Family. Worcester has one of the lowest serious crime rates in the U.S. for cities of 100,000 or more, and it's been named an All-American City a record five times.
- Culture. Worcester boasts several noteworthy libraries and museums as well as a number of performing arts centers and arenas; it's home to the oldest music festival in the U.S.
- Recreation. Worcester residents enjoy recreational opportunities of all types, including hiking, camping, golf, skiing, paintball, whitewater rafting and more.
- Weather. Worcester experiences a continental climate; the weather can change quickly. Summers are warm and humid, while winters are cold, windy and snowy.
Worcester Fun Fact
Worcester played an important role in the political development of the U.S., being home to pamphleteer Isaiah Thomas, whose words helped unite opposition to the British.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.