Radiation Oncology Job In New York, New York
Radiation Oncologist Needed In New York - Partnership Available CPH# JOB-2465574Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Great work life balance offering either full time or part time permanent employment with a generous amount of paid time off as well as CME allowance. Experienced radiation oncologists with an active NY medical license are encouraged to inquire.
This city has a large metro population offering an array of arts , sporting events , strong school systems and retails shops/restaurants to enjoy. Affordable cost of living along with access to a nearby international airport make this a target location for individuals as well as families.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott immediately at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com to discuss this opportunity further. All inquiries are confidential.
- Well established private practice
- Large group of physicians including support staff
- Varian iX with Rapid Arc, IGRT, IMRT, CBCT , Cyberknife , HDR
- Competitive base salary w/ very lucrative earning potential
- Comprehensive benefit package including car allowance
- Great work life balance
- Full time or part time schedule
- Excellent New York location that offers something for everyone
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.