Family Medicine Job In Greenfield, Indiana
Family MedicineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lauren Carrell: Sign in to view
Hancock Health is looking to add to their growing Family Practice.
- Employed position with competitive starting salary
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, HSA, matching 401K or Roth IRA, employer paid life insurance and short/long term disability coverage
- Call schedule is 1:9
- Each physician averages 20-24 patients per day
- A newly renovated and technologically updated office
- Verifiable need due to growing patient demand
- Supportive culture with collegial work environment
- Substantial vacation and CME allowance
- Employer paid malpractice
- Student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus, and relocation expenses will be considered
Greenfield is the county seat of Hancock County and home to 14,000 Hoosiers. With unemployment rates among the lowest in the nation, Greenfield boasts thousands of manufacturing, service, and professional jobs. Greenfield is also home to rich cultural and recreational resources. From its schools and library to its parks and historic downtown, Greenfield offers something for everyone. Accented by annual events such as the Riley Festival and Entertainment on the Plaza, Greenfield is a great place to live! Beyond all these opportunities, Indianapolis is just a 15-minute drive away. Greenfield is close enough to Indy's "big city" amenities without losing its own small town identity. Famed poet and Greenfield native James Whitcomb Riley described his birthplace as "the best home outside of heaven."
Hancock Health is a 70 bed hospital providing Hancock County with the services of a full service community hospital with a focus on primary care, patient comfort and convenience. Hancock Health offers a high percentage of private rooms, a highly skilled medical and professional nursing staff. A state of the art surgery department, 24 hour emergency services, OB services, progressive and critical care, gero-psych unit, home healthcare, occupational health, transitional care unit, total oncology program including state of the art radiation oncology center, and a full compliment of inpatient and outpatient services.