Internal Medicine Job In Ohio
Now Interviewing! Tremendous Options For Primary Care In Southwest OhioNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- RESIDENTS - Generous loan repayment and stipend options available!
- Primary needs located within the northern and southern suburban areas of Dayton (just north of Cincinnati)
- Outpatient care responsibilities only
- Monday through Friday scheduling with options for flexible hours (weeknight and Saturday hours available if preferred) for optimum work/life balance
- Very reasonable patient volume and after hours call expectations
- Employed model offering full administrative and clinical support within the practice
Premier Health and Premier Physician Network is a comprehensive, expansive health system featuring a powerful group of medical professionals and advanced technology in more than 100 locations and five member hospitals. As the second largest employer in the region, Premier currently has over 14,000 employees and more than 2,300 physicians and medical staff. The system and all its stakeholders are committed to their mission to build healthier communities and to their vision to be the first choice for patients, physicians and employees - all based on values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence. ?
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1807-77492
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.