Anesthesiology Job In Yuba City, California
Excellent Part-Time Anesthesia Opportunity - Northern California! CPH# JOB-2490398Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position is offering an outstanding salary, sign-on bonus, relocation bonus, and a full benefits package. You will receive health and dental insurance, a 401K, and malpractice insurance.
Enjoy working in Yuba City. It is a small Central Valley town in Northern California, 30 miles north of Sacramento. It separated by the Sacramento River at the junction of the Feather River. The climate is pleasant particularly in winter, and there is plenty of nearby recreation with water and wildlife viewing areas. The Sierra Nevada mountain range rises to the east and northeast, with oak-studded foothills beginning just a few miles east of town.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any urgent care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please call Corey Hann at 203.663.9365 or email@example.com. All searches are confidential.
- $225,000 - $350,000 (depending on FTE %)
- Flexible three day block schedule, 7:30 am - 4 pm
- $20,000 sign-on, $10,000 transition bonus
- Mix of regional procedures, facet blocks, nerve blocks, ultrasound guided injections
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility
- $8,000 relocation assistance
- Full traditional benefits
- Live in a city with a unique blend of urban amenities and small-town charm
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.