Internal Medicine Job In Kansas
Nationally Ranked Hospital Adding Internal Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This highly respected hospital has an open Internal Medicine position which will share call with other primary care physicians. It offers:
- Competitive Salary?
- Group Health Insurance Benefits at employee rates
- Group Life Insurance at 2x Annual Compensation to a Max of 500K of death benefits
- 160 hours paid time off (cannot be saved or carried over)
- 40 hours of CME time
- Extended sick leave (currently 56 hours per year)
- CME and Professional Membership $4K
- Retirement Benefits include elective deferrals up to IRS Age specific max; Employer contribution of 4% up to 8K.?
- Relocation of $10K
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- APP supervisor fee of $400 per month per APP
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: MG-1807-77354
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.