General Surgery Job In Wisconsin
General Surgeon needed in Rural Central WisconsinNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Central Wisconsin based Hospital is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate General Surgeon to join their busy practice
- Full time General Surgery position available for a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital
- Call is 1:3
- Typically mornings in OR/Procedures and afternoons in clinic
- General bread and butter general surgical coverage needed including endoscopies and colonoscopies
- C-section preferred
- 4 O.R. suites and scope room with anesthesia provided by CRNA?s
- Practice in Day Surgery and Birthing Center OR
- EPIC EMR throughout the system
- Hospital has their own 3D mammo and stereotactic onsite
- Opportunity to grow a breast health program in conjunction with general surgery.
- Located in a beautiful rural community in central WI
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.