Internal Medicine Job In Lenoir, North Carolina
BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician Needed- Western, NCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jennifer Lebeau: Sign in to view
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty
- Attractive call rotation with collegial partners
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team.
- Location- Robbins Medical Park, 322 Mulberry Street, SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
About the Area:
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community
Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. The Caldwell team is seeking an additional family medicine physician to join the growing group!