Internal Medicine Job In Woodland, California
Internal Medicine, Geriatric, or Family Medicine Physician Needed in California CPH# JOB-2512033Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses leading to shareholdership after two years. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice just outside of Sacramento, California, located near UC Davis, wine country, the mountains, and San Francisco.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient practice
- 20 patients per day on average
- 1:6 phone call
- Monday through Friday
- Nursing home one day per month
- Two-year guaranteed salary around $250K, then productivity and shareholdership
- Complete benefit package
- Loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, and sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.