Internal Medicine Job In Grand Rapids, Michigan
Physicians Needed for Nursing Home in Grand Rapids Michigan CPH# JOB-2528877Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Feel secure with a competitive salary plus a bonus. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, a 401K with a 4 percent match, relocation assistance, CME and vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
You will be working in a beautiful area that offers the best of city living with Lake Michigan just minutes away. Grand Rapids is a Michigan city on the Grand River, east of Lake Michigan. There is a trend-setting beer, food, art, and music scenes. There is also a wonderland of outdoor recreation and family fun. It is easy to get to, easy to get around in, and easy to afford.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to Roberta.Margolis@Comphealth.com.
- Monday - Friday schedule with flexibility
- Phone call is for nursing home or assisted living only
- Primary care services for all of the patients in your assigned facility
- Work in a two-person team with one APRN
- Earn $200k range plus strong bonus potential
- Take advantage of all this area offers
- Just minutes to Lake Michigan
- Health benefits including medical and dental
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.