Internal Medicine Job In Bartlett, Tennessee
Adult Outpatient private practice in Bartlett, TN seeks BC IM or FM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lourdes Kvalem: Sign in to view
· Lifestyle clinic practice with no hospital call with 4-5 work weeks
· Income guarantee, paid relocation expenses, liability insurance and more
· Collegial support: one MD and two NPs tenured with group
· Ancillary support: in-house lab, EKG, Pulm, function test
· Superb office management administration with in-house billing
· All private insurance payer mix
Outstanding private practice seeks a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for an adult only outpatient group practice.
About the area affiliated hospital: Tenet Healthcare’s Saint Francis Hospital in Bartlett, TN is A-rated (Leapfrog 2018) for patient satisfaction. This 196-bed, fully accredited hospital features 170 active staff members, 10-bed NICU, 16-bed ICU, 16-bed PCU and 170 active staff members with most specialties represented.
Bartlett is located 15 miles northeast of Memphis. Mecca to the most important musical styles of the 20 th century, Memphis is a city with an extraordinary musical heritage, offering a distinctive beat for any music lover. Home to the city of Graceland and Elvis Presley, Memphis is the birthplace of the blues, rock ‘n’ roll and soul music.
Resting on the banks of the Mississippi River, years of revitalization has reclaimed Memphis as one of the most vibrant cities in the New South. Renovation projects have reopened the Memphis Central Station train depot, added one of the nation’s largest mixed-use development and historic preservation projects in the Peabody Place, and built the Southern Folklore center.
Memphis today is an array of restaurants and eateries, coffee houses, interesting boutiques, and cultural attractions that can be enjoyed on every street corner. The music, culture, diversity and progressive renovations make Memphis a great place to live!
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.