EP Cardiology Job In Appleton, Wisconsin
Electrophysiology position near Green Bay WI CPH# JOB-2534821Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work closely with 1.5 other EPs, 1 NP, and a fully trained medical staff. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with an active WI license. If you do not have and active WI license, CompHealth's provider assist team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and occurrence base malpractice.
Enjoy living and working in one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. It's a unique mixture of urban style and small-town warmth.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2534821
- Employed through the Health System
- Strong EP foundation with anticipation for growth
- Must have at least 2 years' experience
- Perform general EP procedures of Diagnostic EP, CIED Implants and SVT Ablations
- Turnkey opportunity to be busy from day 1
- Competitive Compensation package with base salary and production bonuses
- Heart of Wisconsin Fox Valley
- Apply now - Become a Cheesehead!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.