Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Norfolk, Virginia
Pediatric Newborn Hospitalist opportunity in Coastal Virginia near the beach! CPH# JOB-2535357Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The clinical responsibilities include following up on NICU patients and inpatient newborn consultation. This employed position includes opportunities for those interested in teaching Pediatric Residents and medical students. This physician group has Academic Affiliation, and is offering a very competitive compensation and benefits package for this position.
If interested, please email Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-837-2703 for more details.
- Pediatrician (Newborn Hospitalist) needed in Virginia
- Join a team of Neonatologist, Pediatricians,
- Join a team of Neonatologist, Pediatricians, NNP's, and many other specialist
- Over 20 Pediatric Subspecialties available for back up
- Teach medical students and residents
- Receive Faculty Appointment
- Offering a very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Please email Chelsea.email@example.com or call 954-837-2703 to get more info
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.