Physician Assistant Job In Illinois
Director Of Care Management Np/pa Position In Central IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A successful healthcare system located in Central Illinois is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in a Director role.
- Develop and implement clinical evidence-based guidelines, care management systems, and results reporting. Organize and coordinate all clinical work groups in the development of high-priority standardized clinical-evidence based protocols. Ensure implementation of clinical evidence-based protocols across the participating provider network.?
- Lead chronic care management and transitional care management efforts, assist in the risk stratification of the patient population of network providers in order to better manage high-risk and rising-risk patients
- Competitive salary plus full benefits package
- Full-time, Days - 8am-5pm
- Provide comprehensive health care to patients including medical evaluation, treatment, counseling and referrals
- Three to five years experience in Population Health Management required?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.