General Surgery Job In New Hampshire
General Surgeon Needed in Northern New Hampshire
This job was posted 2 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Northern New Hampshire healthcare employer seeks
a full-time BC/BE General Surgeon as a shared hospital employee.
Ideal candidate will be able to perform chestwall/pleural procedures, breast, hand, endo, Nissen fundoplication. We will be seeking 5+ year commitment and interested in becoming part of the local community, though all contracts have a 90 day out clause. Must have exceptional communication skills, compassionate, good work ethic, No 2020 graduates please. Not considering VISA candidates at this time. Ties to NH, VT or ME helpful and familiarity with winter.
* Full-time, 4-day work week with fixed weekday off
* 1:3 call coverage (122/yr), compensated in addition
* Highly skilled IT teams for support
* Clinical support by a nurse or MA
* Imaging, Lab, PT and OT on site
* Surgical time in OR split between GS and Endo
* 16-22 pts daily
* Competitive salary with wRVU incentive and comprehensive benefits package
* Generous PTO allowing excellent work-life harmony.
* 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education
* $1/$3m Clains-made Professional Liability with "tail"
* Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and Citizenship bonus consideration
* Student teaching opportunities
* Energetic Marketing Team ready to help!
Reasonable access to Boston; Montreal; Portland, Maine; Burlington, Vermont; and NH seacoast.