General Neurology Job In Saint Helena, California
General Neurologist needed near Napa California (Wine Country) CPH# JOB-2539170Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday, mostly outpatient, with no call. There is a high demand since there is only one other neurologist in Napa Valley, and one other neurologist for Lake and Mendocino counties.
The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one.
This opportunity offers a generous guaranteed base salary with a $20k sign-on bonus and an additional $20k quality bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in one of California's prettiest landscapes with a mild Mediterranean climate and spectacular views in the heart of wine country.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2539170.
- Live and work in a hot-summer, Mediterranean climate in spectacular North California wine country
- Mostly outpatient with no call
- EMG and NCS available
- Treat epilepsy, stokes, migraines, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, MS, neuropathy, Huntington's, etc.
- Generous guaranteed base salary with $20k sign-on bonus and an additional $20k quality bonus
- Hospital employed benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, CME, Malpractice, and more
- Discover your wonderful work / life balance in one of the most amazing towns in California
- Live and work in the heart of the Napa Valley
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.