Business Professional Job In Beech Grove, Indiana
Supervisor PlatformsNext Steps... Apply Now
1500 Albany Street
WHAT WE NEED
The IS team leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A team’s goals are only achievable with someone to lead the way. Someone who instills focus and accountability; who ensures necessary resources are available; someone who guides employees to get the job done. They coordinate resources to diagnose and resolve problems. A person who can resolve problems and understands when to escalate to bring in additional resources.
Are you good at evaluating needs and determining the best response? Are you a leader? Are you organized and efficient? Our IS team could use you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Daily departmental operations, coordination and supervising of the teams.
- Projects, budget planning and putting budget information into our financial system.
- Vendor management is critical to the position as we migrate to Cloud based systems.
- Plans for cross training and education.
- Responsible for the team's composition and assuring the team has the correct technical and analytical skills.
- Personnel management, including goal setting, performance reviews, coaching and mentoring.
- Approval of PDK, Kronos for timekeeping and expense approvals.
- Approval of security requests and change control requests.
- Purchasing including putting requisitions in our financial system, KPI's and financial audits.
- This position is responsible for supervising the Windows server team which is a current staff of 8 employees.
- Supervisor over the Patch Management team of 2.5 FTE's.
- Assist with supervising the Storage, Backup, Monitoring and Unix and Linux teams of additional staff of 7 employees.
- This position over sees our managed service with Indy Data Partners doing our SQL and Oracle database support.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of work experience.
- Previous experience with server operating systems.
- Experience with cloud enabled technologies would be a plus.
- Technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes a must.
- Current or previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience leading information systems projects in a healthcare environment.
- Perform work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline(s) and often provide strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel:Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.