Business Professional Job In Munster, Indiana
Transformation SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now
701 Superior Avenue
Munster, IN 46321
Bachelor's RequiredWHAT WE NEED
Detail-Oriented Transformation Specialist who is willing to travel between our Northern Indiana facilities.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for those who want to make a positive difference for our patients and their families, for our employees and providers, for our organization, and for our society. Are you passionate about developing people and continuous improvement? If so, we are looking for a dynamic Transformation Specialist to join our healing ministry. As we continue our lean transformation journey, we are seeking a team member that can build relationships and develop people while engaging the organization in problem-solving and Lean Six Sigma Methodologies. We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized team member who is a good listener, learner and communicator.
This position will require travel - mostly within the Northern hospitals in our system (Munster, Hammond, Dyer, Crown Point, Olympia Fields, and Michigan City).
- Work with leadership and use Lean strategy deployment to advance the organization’s ability to meet and exceed key strategic initiatives.
- Share expertise on Operational Excellence tools and techniques.
- Coach – Coach front-line staff, supervisors, managers and local leadership in continuous improvement activities.
- Facilitate – This position leads and facilitates sanctioned continuous improvement activities, such as, projects, workshops, and Rapid Improvement Events (RIE).
- Train – Supports and conducts training activities of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Comply with System policies and with System compliance rules and regulations.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and terminology. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Knowledge of analysis methodology and application.
- Excellent skills in consulting, coaching, group process facilitation, and conflict resolution.
- Exceptional communication skills, across the organization, utilizing tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent project management skills including time, scope and cost management.
- Proven track record in managing change.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully working well with and motivating diverse work teams, including front-line employees.
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and to various audiences.
- Highly respected team player/learner.
- Effective at A3 thinking, PDSA, and other problem-solving methodologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office personal computer applications, with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Outlook.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Certification(s): Certified Black Belt or Lean Bronze (within 1 year), or equivalent Lean experience
Travel: Up to 75%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Answer your calling to help, to heal and to give compassionate care. We offer a wide variety of professional and medical careers with excellent benefits. Explore your opportunities with Franciscan Health.