Internal Medicine Job In Pocatello, Idaho
Internal Medicine Outpatient Only - Great work/life balance in the Gem State
This job was posted today. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
- Portneuf Medical Group is looking for Internist Medicine physicians who enjoy outpatient medicine to join our multispecialty group.
- New office location for 3 MD/DOs
- Base Salary +wRVU Bonus Incentives
- Corporate Style Benefit package
- Relocation Assistance and Commencement Bonus
- Medical Center and market position provides an opportunity for a rewarding career and balanced personal life
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills along with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and Performing Arts Center
- Diversity of choice between Public, Private and Charter School Education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and Hunting all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals. You can get a glimpse of our Hospital and services at our website www.portneuf.org/joinourteam
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.