EP Cardiology Job In Wisconsin
Terrific Electrophysiology-Cardiology Job in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2645049Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 35 days of PTO for vacation and CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of permanent and temporary positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For details pertaining to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number: 2645049
- Receive a very competitive base salary plus partnership after 2 years
- Freedom with an independent practice where calls are shared equally
- Team culture that shares the work, in a work-life balance atmosphere
- Allows individuals to subspecialize in this lovely community
- Active structural heart program in place
- Ample midlevels and a very capable, well-trained staff
- Must be able to do pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Beautiful safe lakeside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.