Internal Medicine Job In Hawaii
Chief Of Hospital Medicine - Hawaii Health SystemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Based in Honolulu, has more than 1,700 providers working in multiple hospitals, community-based health care centers and practices within the community at-large.
- CHM will provide leadership in strategic planning, goal setting, work force planning, recruitment, retention, operational standards, infrastructure, clinical quality, performance monitoring, efficiency waste reduction and service excellence.
- CHM will have a faculty appointment to the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- This position offers salary, performance bonuses, signing bonus, a full complement of benefits with many added perks to be discussed during phone interview stage.
- Candidates will be board certified Internal Medicine, have a minimum of five years of experience in Hospital Medicine with three years of relative administrative experience managing a similar size program (multi-hospital facility preferred).
For consideration, please send CV and salary requirements to:
Phone (314) 724-2782
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.