Internal Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Primary Care Physicians Needed in Eastside Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Caroline Carter: Sign in to view
Tucson, Arizona 85741 Type of Facility: Hospital
Northwest Health System is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to be employed at our new location in Houghton. PCP clinic space will be available around September 2021. New Level III Trauma Facility Projected to Open January 2022.
- Employed Opportunity
- Two or more years’ experience preferred
- Outpatient Only
- Office Space Available
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Northwest Medical Center Houghton will be a 124 bed facility located in East Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology with a Cath Lab, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, inpatient tele-neurology, GI, Pulmonary and a Women's Center including a level II NICU.
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita (opening Fall 2020), two free-standing emergency centers, four Urgent Care facilities and three Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
No visa assistance, at this time
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with Center of Excellence status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).