Internal Medicine Job In Costa Mesa, California
Internal Medicine Physician - Spanish Fluency Req'd - Welcome 2021 GradsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Julia Wilson: Sign in to view
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you. We are recruiting for Full-Time bilingual English/Spanish based in
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- A robust healthcare system: HCP After Hours, HCP multi-specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery clinic and four contracted hospitals conveniently based within the Orange County community.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin /clinical team that consists of two Medical Assistants per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- Community based: Clinic is conveniently located in the heart of North Orange County with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego. Orange County is known for surf and sand region with year-round warm temperature and sunny climate. Orange County provides top rated planned housing and school districts with nearby coastal living communities.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Bilingual English / Spanish Required
- Welcome 2021 IM Grads
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
- EMR proficient
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All of this together is your time to do your life’s best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal EmploymentAction employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
At Optum, we put the physician at the center and reward them for spending more time with each patient. We’re at the forefront of value-based care and are building our physician-led, evidence-based practice model by mentoring our new physicians and giving them all of the support and resources they need to keep patients healthy. Your ideas and thought leadership will be welcome as we continue to build local care delivery systems including primary care– based medical groups, independent physician associations, specialists and ambulatory surgery and urgent care centers.