Internal Medicine Job In Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Employed Outpatient Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Wendy Castaldo: Sign in to view
Hilton Head Regional Physician Network seeks board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physicians focused on chronic condition management such as CHF, COPD and diabetes for multiple outpatient locations in the growing coastal South Carolina communities of Bluffton, Okatie and Hilton Head Island. Work alongside a solid network of local specialists in such disciples as cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, pulmonology, urology, general and cardiovascular surgery who practice at two top quality Hilton Head Regional Healthcare hospitals. These hospitals feature advanced services such as open heart surgery, specialized surgical orthopedics, minimally invasive cardiac, urological and general surgery.
· Full-time, employed Internal Medicine opportunities – available immediately!
· Outpatient only
· Monday through Friday regular office hours – no hospital ER call
· Collegial and supportive staff
· Competitive compensation package including wRVU productivity
· Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, malpractice 401K and deferred compensation programs
· Must be BC/BE with the American Board of Internal Medicine
· South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of South Carolina
Fall in love with these lowcountry communities just a short drive away from beautiful Hilton Head Island and historic Savannah. Whether it’s dining in world-class restaurants, water sports, deep water fishing, golf, tennis, shopping at local boutiques and galleries or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with ancient Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it easy to find reasons to make this area your home.
Live where the world vacations! Whether you’re looking for a home in a family friendly neighborhood or easy living in a villa offering concierge services, it is easy to find a place to call home. Hilton Head Island and Bluffton feature 24 gated communities, many boasting water, golf or nature views.
- Miles of breathtaking beaches
- Temperate climate; enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Championship golf courses
- Over 250 fine dining restaurants in the area
- Vibrant arts and cultural community
- Expansive educational opportunities
- 2 airports within the region
Year round community events including:
- Gullah Celebration
- Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival
- The Heritage PGA TOUR golf tournament
- Hilton Head Seafood Festival
- BRAVO Arts and Cultural Festival
- Seafood, Jazz & Brew
- Historic Bluffton Arts & Seafood Festival
Hilton Head Regional Physician Network provides primary and specialty healthcare services at offices conveniently located in Hilton Head, Bluffton, Okatie, Hardeeville, Hampton, Beaufort and Lady’s Island along coastal South Carolina.
From our modern, comfortable facilities, we offer a wide range of family and internal medicine services including annual health exams, wellness visits, immunizations, screenings and preventative care as well as management of such chronic medical conditions as diabetes, CHF and COPD working alongside Network specialists and subspecialists in areas such as cardiovascular diseases, surgical orthopedics and minimally invasive cardiac, general and urological surgery.
Ancillary services such as laboratory, imaging, mammography and hyperbaric wound care are located at our Bluffton Medical Campus. These services as well as Inpatient and emergency care are provided at Hilton Head Hospital, Coastal Carolina Hospital. Emergency services are also available at the freestanding Emergency Services facility, Tidewatch.