Administration & Executive Job In Ann Arbor, Michigan
Regional Director of Operations - Dermatology Group - Ann Arbor, MINext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Medical Group adding Regional Director - Operations
myDermRecruiter is seeking a full-time Regional Director to join our client in Michigan. This position requires a passion for leadership, efficiency and organization. Oversee up to 15 individual offices throughout Michigan. Provide oversight of practice managers and medical personnel for each office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding financial targets and analyzing trends in revenue, productivity, appointments, work days and patient flow to maximize practice growth and provider performance
- Monitor physician and mid-level provider schedules and vacation requests to maximize provider and staff efficiency, appointment availability and revenue potential
- Maximizes clinic operational efficiency, customer service, and performance, as well as physician and mid-level provider satisfaction through effective leadership
- Develops and trains staff as required, able to address administrator, physician, mid-level providers, and staff concerns
- Participation in economic performance directives related to direct clinic costs (labor, supplies, etc.)
- Prepares for and actively participates in required management meetings
- Responsible for overall clinic staffing in cooperation with HR
- Responsible for ensuring all clinics and providers deliver the best patient experience for every patient
- Ensures clinics are compliant with HIPAA, OSHA and CLIA requirements as well as MIPS and all state and federal regulations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Superior computer skills; able to create and manage dashboard reports independently utilizing MS Office Suite
- Identifies and addresses problems, conflicts and difficult communication head on
- Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree: Public Health, Business Administration or Health Care Finance or related field is preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered as well.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity in Dermatology or need to recruit a Dermatology professional to your practice, we can help!
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.