OB/GYN Job In Summerville, South Carolina
OB/GYN Physicians Needed in South Carolina CPH# JOB-2672108Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice coverage, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, and financial benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time and stipend, and a retirement plan.
Come practice in the quaint town where charm and southern hospitality blend gracefully with the modern and progressive. Summerville is rich in history with a focus on economic development that preserves the past while building for the future. Summerville is recognized as a nurturing community, where children can grow and develop. Minutes from Charleston and the beaches, its world-class sports venues and superior schools make Summerville a truly special place to work and live.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672108.
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle
- Enjoy the benefits of a growing program
- Looking for 2 physicians
- Join the #1 provider for OB care
- Call schedule of 1:6/7 for GYN
- Laborist covers deliveries
- Open to new graduates
- Serving the suburbs of Charleston, including Nexton, Summerville, and Orangeburg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.