Anesthesiology Job In Danville, Pennsylvania
Pediatric and General Anesthesia Needed in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2672551Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive salary including forgivable recruitment loans. You will also be offered a comprehensive benefits package the includes a health plan, 7 weeks of vacation including CME, a 401(k), and more.
You will enjoy living in this lovely area of northeast Pennsylvania where there are multiple ski resorts, camping, hiking trails, and all water sports are abundant in this beautiful mountain setting. This location is an equal distance to Philadelphia and NYC in just 2 hours. There are excellent private and public schools and colleges.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2672551.
- Base salary with $30K bonus
- $35K educational loan with forgiveness
- Offering fantastic benefits
- Prestigious healthcare network with academics
- Work-life balance including flexible scheduling
- Pediatric and general cases
- Hands on with residents and CRNAs
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.