Radiation Oncology Job In Illinois
Radiation Oncologist Needed in Illinois CPH# JOB-2673032Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a lucrative earning potential. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, 5 weeks of PTO, $5K CME stipend, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2673032.
- Lucrative position with partnership potential
- Work autonomously with 1 other radiation oncologist
- Existing patient base, busy from day 1
- Monday through Friday with opportunity to have 1 day off per week
- Light call
- Comfortable work-life balance
- Strong support staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.