OB/GYN Job In New Brunswick, New Jersey
OB/GYN Opportunity in New Brunswick, NJ CPH# JOB-2674167Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and a flexible schedule. You will be offered a malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision/Rx benefits, flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, accrued sick time, CME, 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this great location in New Jersey surrounded by multiple communities to live in. New Brunswick is a great place to come to work, and it is in close proximity to New York City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed OB/GYN position with optional teaching
- Competitive compensation
- Close to NYC, Philly, and the shore
- Great leadership, low turn-over
- Flexible schedule
- Looking for a team player
- Full benefits including a 401(k)
- Unique family-oriented culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.