Family Medicine Job In Oklahoma
Family Practice Physician Needed Within an Hour of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma CPH# JOB-2677275Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, possible medical education debt assistance, vacation/holidays, relocation reimbursement, potential commencement bonus, life insurance, annual CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Potential for medical education debt assistance
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Ideal candidate will want to do OB component
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Oklahoma license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.