Internal Medicine Job In New Jersey
Community Health Clinic Seeking Primary Care Physician for NJ/Philadelphia Area CPH# JOB-2678329Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive compensation with bonuses and loan repayment. You will be offered medical benefits for you and your family, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a 401(k) with pension, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff physician for outpatient community health center
- Come with a passion for working with the underserved
- Treat those with addiction, license preferred to treat
- Predictable outpatient hours, mix weekend/weekday with call schedule
- Centricity EMR
- 4 weeks vacation plus sick time and holidays
- Great shopping, eating, entertainment in the neighborhood
- Philadelphia is just a bridge away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.