Nurse Practitioner Job In New York
International Feeling of 7 on 7 OFF Nocturnist Northern NY Close to Montreal Canada CPH# JOB-2679256Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This provider will be joining a team consisting of 3 Full-time Physicians and 3 other Nurse Practitioners.
Very generous compensation package with annual compensation of 160,000 plus the opportunity to work additional shifts at $88 an hour. This provider will be a hospital employee with full health benefits, PTO, CME, life insurance, licenses, malpractice, guaranteed loan repayment of 6,500 a year through the facility.
Relocation is provided for the adventurous that would enjoy working and living in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains just miles to Canada and Lake Placid, NY Beautiful area of the country with snow skiing and hiking trails.
For immediate consideration or to learn about other opportunities please send your resume in strict confidence to Deborah Guzman at Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-837-2751.
- Evening Shift
- 9 pm - 7 am
- Beautiful Upstate New York 1 hour from Montreal
- PTO, CME , Hospital Benefits and Relocation Provided
- Sole provider for the shift
- Guaranteed 6,500 Loan repayment per year through facility
- Generous compensation PLUS extra shifts available
- Close to Lake Placid, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.