Nurse Practitioner Job In Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
A Collegial Practice Where You Can Thrive
As an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
Taylor Hospital, part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, is the first choice for healthcare in Pennsylvania's southeastern Delaware County. It is a full-service community hospital delivering high-quality care to patients at every stage of life.
- 105-bed, community-based hospital
- Team of 4 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Hospitalist team run codes and are a part of RRT
- Open ICU; Procedures not required
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of Advanced Practitioners
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Will also work between 3 nearby facilities; Additional bonus pay for flexibility
- Must be comfortable working autonomously
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans and complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Required: Pennsylvania licensed, ACNP or ACGNP Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
- Required: 3+ years of Hospitalist, inpatient experience rounding/admissions/treatment care plans specifically for the general med/surge unit; New grads are not eligible
Location & Lifestyle
Ridley Park is a historic borough of Philadelphia, located just 15 minutes from the City Center. Citizens of Ridley Park benefit from affordable home prices, excellent school systems, and easy access to the Philadelphia International Airport. For outdoor lovers, the city is only a few miles from Ridley Creek State Park where you can enjoy nature walks and excellent fishing. And for those who like to partake in city life, there is a rich culinary scene and a plethora of arts and cultural activities happening year-round. In Ridley Park, you can easily take in all Philadelphia has to offer while enjoying the suburban lifestyle.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.