Family Medicine Job In New York, New York
Physician Job Opening in Upstate New York CPH# JOB-2679697Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, $120K in loan forgiveness, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K and 5 days for CME, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a thriving New York community nestled among the Finger Lakes. This gorgeous four-season destination is surrounded by rare natural beauty. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is only a short drive away and hosts numerous cultural and recreational activities as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary care physician
- Call 1:10
- Can work traditional schedule or outpatient
- 4- or 5-day workweek, Monday to Friday
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 5 weeks of PTO with CME days
- $120K in loan forgiveness
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.