Family Medicine Job In New York, New York
Spanish-Speaking Primary Care Physician Needed in Queens, NY CPH# JOB-2680071Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive compensation package and the RVU is based on 3 criteria: Production, quality, and patient satisfaction. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, CME and vacation time, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistant, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Sign-on bonus and RVUs
- Great culture and patient care
- Looking for a quality-focused physician
- No call responsibilities
- At least 1 year of practicing experience is required
- Interest working with the underserved patient
- Accepting board certified physicians
- Must speak fluent Spanish to be considered for this position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.