EP Cardiology Job In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Lead Electrophysiologist Needed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2680703Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They are looking for a highly motivated and energetic electrophysiologist/program builder who is a multidisciplinary collaborator and is committed to program advancement through the constant introduction of innovative technology and treatments. The right EP will join a strong CV service line that is committed to quality and excellence in creating the new CV practice model.
You will join a highly reputable, progressive, large EP group, leading the program in a Milwaukee tertiary hospital. Your responsibilities include outpatient clinic, hospital consults, hospital procedures, and EP testing. General electrophysiology procedures include diagnostic EP, CIED implants, SVT ablations, and AFib ablations. Advanced procedures such as lead extractions and Watchman implantation welcomed.
You will receive competitive compensation, offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403b retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2680703.
- Join 3 other EPs and 9 cardiologists at a large and busy hospital in downtown Milwaukee
- EP procedures include diagnostic EP, CIED implants, SVT ablations, and Afib ablations
- Advanced procedures such as lead extractions and Watchman implantation welcomed
- Join a large Wisconsin health system for financial stability
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement package
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Options to participate in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research)
- Milwaukee is a Gamma global city with a culturally diverse community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.