OB/GYN Job In Macon, Georgia
OB/GYN Opportunity in Georgia With up to $100K in Loan Repayment CPH# JOB-2684276Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive 1-year income guarantee that will be provided by the hospital. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and stipend, loan repayment or a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in the greater Macon, Georgia area. This is a great location just over an hour south of Atlanta with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Up to $100K in student loan repayment over 5 years
- Private practice absorbing patients from a physician that has retired
- Be busy right away with plenty of volume for OB and GYN cases
- Monday through Friday work schedule with a 1:2 call
- Will have privileges at 2 hospitals
- Robotics available at both hospitals
- Can mentor, so new graduates are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.