Hematology Oncology Job In Arkansas
University Town In Arkansas Seeking Additional OncologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Brand new $450MM hospital with a gorgeous and innovative facility has a need for an Oncologist in an established practice with 3 Med/Onc in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- All cancer services in one location (Med Onc/Rad Onc/Hope Circle/Outpatient infusion/Research)
- Very busy practice with high earning potential
- Large referral base
- Supportive and physician-friendly administration team and medical staff
- Generous compensation package with student loan repayment
- Complete benefits package and relocation
- University town within 1 hour Memphis, TN.??
- Population 125,000
- It offers a wide array of outdoor activities, active performing arts, and great activities for children.
- A beautiful highly sought-after bedroom community
- Memphis International Airport ? Easy 1 hour drive.
- A safe affluent city with excellent housing options- great for young families, singles, and empty nesters
- Great schools, shopping, dining, and low cost of living
- Big city amenities with Small town charm.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.